We understand that providing information on the web implies a high degree of trust on your part, which is why we take this trust very seriously. The security and confidentiality of your information is our priority. In this document we will clearly establish what information we will be collecting and for which purposes. We do not collect, store, process or transfer information to third parties unless it is unconditionally necessary for providing and enhancing our services to all participants of the network.
1. General Terms
In accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection, the General Data Protection Regulation [EU] 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “RGPD”), the data of the data controller are the following:
Responsible Party: JC LEGALTECH SOLUTIONS SL.
Company Identification Number: B88368311
Address: Calle de Hortaleza 108, 3-D, Madrid, Madrid, 28004, Spain.
Phone number: +34 91 060 1513
2. Use of Collected information
We want you to know that all data that you provide to Legolex, are used exclusively for:
1. To register case(s) that you submit to us via Platform or direct contact;
2. To notify you of special offers and inform you of available services that we believe maybe of interest to you;
3. To contact you when we find suitable lawyers to solve your legal matters;
4. To provide you with information about Legolex and its services and proposals;
5. To answer all your questions, comments and suggestions;
6. To measure your interest in our services;
7. To personalize and enhance your experience with Legolex;
8. To ask for your opinion as well as additional information that may be of interest to us and to conduct surveys to evaluate and improve the service;
9. To resolve disputes conflicts or problems arising between You and Lawyers introduced by Legolex ;
10. To prevent prohibited or illegal activities on our Platform;
11. To make anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits and the activity developed by the Users;
12. To comply with established legal obligations;
13. For the purposes described at any other time, at the time of collection of personal data;
14. Store telephone conversations when necessary for statistical and service quality purposes.
3. Collection of Information
3.1. Users (Service Seekers)
From our Platform, the information we may collect may vary depending on whether the User proceeds to make a query by filling in a form, registering for a news-letter or leaving a review on the performance of the legal services provider. In all cases, the information we are going to request includes the following:
1. Name and Surname
2. Telephone number
3. Country and City Location
4. E-mail address
5. All information about your case, including details of witnesses and 3rd parties relevant to your case
6. IP Address
7. Access device identification data
8. Navigation history within the LegoLex Platform
9. Dates, times and the frequency with which you access Legolex Platform
All the data indicated above is gathered by LegoLex solely and exclusively for the purpose of us being able to provide all of our services.
3.2. Automatic Data Collection
We automatically collect certain information from your computer or device when you visit the Legolex Platform. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, web browser software, and referrer website. We may also collect information about your online activity with the Legolex Platform, such as the content displayed, how long you stay on our Platform, and the reservations that were provided or made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to better understand the interests and preferences of our Users in order to personalize your experience and facilitate the contracting of our service as well as improve your experience.
4. Cookies and other web technologies
5. Sharing Information
We share a limited amount of information with legal services providers that are part of Legolex network in order to determine which legal service provider(s) will be most suitable and able to process your request. We will not share your name and surname, phone, email or any other piece of your personal information with the service providers. The only type of information that we are going to share with legal services providers will be strictly limited to the facts of the case that you have shared with us.
We may also share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such transfer is necessary for the purposes of:
1. Complying with lawful and enforceable subpoenas or court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or in other cases where required by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or withdraw any legal objection or right we have;
3. In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation or sale of assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may also share anonymous or aggregated information derived from Users data with third parties such as investors about number of users that are new or returning for services at any point of time. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services that we hope will be of interest to you.
6. Security of Information
We want you to feel secure in using our LegoLex Platform and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. Although no Web site can fully guarantee your security, we have implemented and maintain appropriate physical, administrative, technical, and organizational measures to protect the personal information you provide to us from unauthorized or unlawful access, use or disclosure, accidental loss, damage, alteration, or destruction. We use firewalls and updated antivirus software to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
We will not keep personal information longer than is strictly necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. We may store certain information for a period of time after you have closed your account with us, for example, if such information is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
In any case, if you do not agree with the period indicated above, you will be able to exercise the right of cancellation so that all the personal data available to LegoLex may be eliminated, except in those cases in which they must be conserved due to legal obligations.
8. Privacy of Children
Legolex is a site for the general public and does not offer services aimed at children. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 16 has submitted personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
9. External Links
10. Transfers of Information
Likewise, the consent granted by the Users complies with the requirements of article 4 of the RGPD, so that the consent given is “any manifestation of free, specific, informed and unequivocal will by which the interested party accepts, and by means of a declaration or a clear affirmative action, the processing of personal data concerning him”.
12. Final Provision
This document had its last update on 07.10.2019.
This document is updated from time to time by Legolex . Users must check for updates to this policy and continued use of the Legolex service is acceptance of this policy and any updates . If you do not wish to accept this or any updated policy then the user is free to stop using the service.